This your marketing edge
Check out WHAT’S THE DEAL to the right. If we may things clear, then let’s chat further. Fair?
Check out WHAT’S THE DEAL to the left. If we may things clear, then let’s chat further. Fair?
- Wednesday, October 5th, 2pm cst - With your online presence, you can create a website that's modern, engaging, and represents your unique brand. You'll be able to attract new prospects and nurture relationships with current clients, all while growing your business. As an insurance agent, your online presence is essential to your success. Prospects and clients can find you through search engines and social media, and without a strong web presence, you're at a serious disadvantage.
- Wednesday, September 28th, 2pm cst - Are you looking for a market that is virtually untapped? Look no further than the Federal and Postal Service employees around the country. With over 2 million employees in over 150 agencies, this is a market that is ripe for the taking. And with educated agents, you can be sure to dominate this market with ease. So don't wait any longer, register for this webcast and let it be your edge!
- Wednesday, September 13th, 2pm cst - Build your insurance business the way you want to with Apex Insurance Group. Our unique approach allows you to tailor your business to your own strengths and interests, so you can have the edge you need to succeed. We have a wide variety of products available, so you can choose the ones that best fit your needs, and we're always happy to provide leads if you need them. This is your business, so make it exactly what you want it to be with Apex Insurance Group.
- Wednesday, September 14th, 2pm cst - Most people know that they need some form of legal help at some point in their lives. Whether it's a simple contract review or something more complex, seeking out legal assistance can be costly. That's why many people choose to go without, even though they may be putting themselves at risk.
Identity theft is a huge problem in the United States, and it's only getting worse. Every year, thousands of people have their identities stolen, which can lead to financial ruin. Lost credit history and time away from work are just a couple of the devastating consequences that can result from identity theft.
If you're looking for a way to protect yourself and your loved ones, consider investing in a legal plan. With access to experienced hundreds of attorneys, offer the edge over other agents.
- Wednesday, September 7th, 2pm cst - As an insurance agent, you know that it takes leads to survive. You also know that your competition is always looking for an edge. That's where we come in. We offer a variety of different lead programs that are sure to give you the edge you need. Not only that, but our methods are ones that other agents haven't even considered. This is your chance to get ahead of the pack and start generating the business you need to succeed. Don't miss out on this opportunity. Watch this webcast to learn more about our lead generation programs.
- Wednesday, August 31st, 2pm cst - If you are an insurance agent, you know that a good CRM is essential to your success. HighLevel is the gold standard of CRM applications, and it is available to you for no monthly subscription fees. With HighLevel, you can keep track of your customers, prospects, and leads in one place. You can also develop custom reports and contact lists. HighLevel makes it easy to stay organized and on top of your game. With HighLevel, you have the EDGE that you need to succeed.
- Wednesday, August 24th, 2pm cst - Looking for an EDGE over your competition and attract more customers? Why not offer a free college scholarship with your insurance product! With our program, your clients can choose from over 430 colleges in 47 states, and offer a scholarship of over $61,000. This is an incredible opportunity to create a difference between you and any other insurance agent in your area.
Are you seeking a way to EDGE out your competitors? If so, don't wait – contact us today to learn more about this unique program and how it can help you be an EDGE in your business.
- Wednesday, August 17th, 2pm cst - Asking for referrals is one of the best ways to get new business opportunities. Since you have a great products., people will be happy to refer you to their friends and family. In this webcast, I share some tips on how to ask for referrals in a way that makes people feel good about recommending you.
- Wednesday, August 10th, 2pm cst - The federal market is a great place to work! With the right knowledge, you can sell insurance products and benefits to Postal Service and federal employees. In this webcast, we will give you anoverview of the federal market and explains how to work it. Watch for great to join this market!
- Wednesday, August 3rd, 2pm cst - Looking for a way to make money that doesn't involve cold calling or door-to-door sales? Check out this hybrid lead generation program! You can work from home and sell insurance products, all while earning an income. This is a great opportunity for anyone looking for insurance sales work!
The Basic Agent
WHAT AGENTS SAY
I have known and worked with and for John Sanders of Apex Insurance Group for over 15 years. Any organization that he is a part of is first and foremost geared towards enabling and assisting financial professionals to have the greatest opportunity to be successful. He is the most “selfless” person I have ever known in the industry. Apex Insurance group is an agency that will work with both the novice and the seasoned professional and in both cases, bring great value to your career. There are so many agencies ‘out there’ that only want to recruit you and do nothing for you but reap the benefit of an override on the work that you do. Apex will provide you with top dollar commissions and amazing support to build your personal book of business. I strongly recommend anyone who is looking to enhance their career to work with John Sanders and Apex Insurance Group.
I am extremely pleased with the level of service and timely responses I receive from the agency directors in dealing with my clients concerns and questions. I have been affiliated with The Benefit Coordinators for over 5 years and they are the best of the best. John, Ron and their team have extensive Federal and Postal employee benefit knowledge and if they don’t know the answer, they will find it for you with their large nation wide network of experts. Their main concern is education and it shows with how well they equip their agents and making sure the right information is getting to the federal and postal employee.
As a new agent, I’ve found Apex Insurance Group to offer:
- Easy to use training materials
- Thorough and patient advisement
- Extremely knowledgeable on their specialty market; Federal Employee Benefits
- Truly caring about the knowledge and product availability of their agents
- Quick response time
Simp1y, they are “THE BEST PEOPLE EVER”
Once you partner with Apex you can accelerate any type of business you care to do with ease, the back office help is outstanding and there are on-line build tools for any impairment for insurance you can think of and if you need more personal assistance (talking to a human) that is as easy as picking up the phone. I have worked in the federal market along with Apex Insurance Group for many years they have given me great support as well. Providing first-hand help in the federal market in marketing, building relationships with federal employees as well as unions and associations.
The Agent's Edge
Every client’s needs are different, and every agent needs an edge. With Apex Insurance Group, you get just the edge you need. With over 90 carriers and 260 Life products, you can be confident that you have the best product for your client’s needs.
With access to back-office support on case management, cutting-edge agent tools, and powerful marketing programs, you can focus on writing business while we take care of business. Explore the tools and resources that can take your business to the next level:
Federal & Postal Service
We have a combined 40 years of experience in this very gratifying market. You have the opportunity to sit down with employees who need your guidance in understanding their benefits. Once you have completed your training our software will walk you through the sales process.
Both the Final Expense and Medicare markets have one glaring asset in common. Size. The most recent statistic on aging in American has the population hitting age 65 at a rate of 10,000 per day. This trend is expected to continue over the next few decades.