Check out WHAT’S THE DEAL to the right. If we may things clear, then let’s chat further. Fair?
Check out WHAT’S THE DEAL to the left. If we may things clear, then let’s chat further. Fair?
I have known and worked with and for John Sanders of Apex Insurance Group for over 15 years. Any organization that he is a part of is first and foremost geared towards enabling and assisting financial professionals to have the greatest opportunity to be successful. He is the most “selfless” person I have ever known in the industry. Apex Insurance group is an agency that will work with both the novice and the seasoned professional and in both cases, bring great value to your career. There are so many agencies ‘out there’ that only want to recruit you and do nothing for you but reap the benefit of an override on the work that you do. Apex will provide you with top dollar commissions and amazing support to build your personal book of business. I strongly recommend anyone who is looking to enhance their career to work with John Sanders and Apex Insurance Group.
I am extremely pleased with the level of service and timely responses I receive from the agency directors in dealing with my clients concerns and questions. I have been affiliated with The Benefit Coordinators for over 5 years and they are the best of the best. John, Ron and their team have extensive Federal and Postal employee benefit knowledge and if they don’t know the answer, they will find it for you with their large nation wide network of experts. Their main concern is education and it shows with how well they equip their agents and making sure the right information is getting to the federal and postal employee.
As a new agent, I’ve found Apex Insurance Group to offer:
- Easy to use training materials
- Thorough and patient advisement
- Extremely knowledgeable on their specialty market; Federal Employee Benefits
- Truly caring about the knowledge and product availability of their agents
- Quick response timeSimply, they are “THE BEST PEOPLE EVER”
Once you partner with Apex you can accelerate any type of business you care to do with ease, the back office help is outstanding and there are on-line build tools for any impairment for insurance you can think of and if you need more personal assistance (talking to a human) that is as easy as picking up the phone. I have worked in the federal market along with Apex Insurance Group for many years they have given me great support as well. Providing first-hand help in the federal market in marketing, building relationships with federal employees as well as unions and associations.
- Wednesday, August 3rd, 2pm cst - Looking for a way to make money that doesn't involve cold calling or door-to-door sales? Check out this hybrid lead generation program! You can work from home and sell insurance products, all while earning an income. This is a great opportunity for anyone looking for insurance sales work!
- Wednesday, July 28th, 2pm cst - Looking for a way to increase your sales? Check out the Apex Insurance Group. We optionally use leads to sell insurance products.Our recruiter program lets you earn income while you learn. Watch this webcast and see how we can help you sell more products and services!
- Wednesday, July 20th, 2pm cst - People buy from people. They want to know who you are, what your story is, and how you can help them. In this webcast, I talk about the power of storytelling in sales, and how you can use a story to make an impact and earn income.
- Wednesday, July 13th, 2pm cst - You're about to watch a very powerful webcast that will change the way you think about success. Many people give up too early when they don't see immediate success. This webcast is about how to never quit, and to always keep growing until you reach your goals. Sales skills are important, but this webcast is more about the mindset you need for success.
- Wednesday, July 6th, 2pm cst - There are a lot of people out there who will try to sell you on the importance of knowledge. But in reality, knowledge is like underwear. It is useful to have it, but not necessary to show. The same thing can be said about trust. You don't need to advertise how much you trust someone, because that's something that should be evident. The same goes for growth and salesmanship. You don't need to tell people how good you are at selling, because your results will speak for themselves. Finally, earning an income is one of the most important things in life. But you don't need to brag about it – let your paycheck do the talking!
- Wednesday, June 29th, 2pm cst - READ a book a month to learn new skills and earn extra income. Professional development is key to success in any field, and reading is one of the best ways to learn new things. In this video, I talk about how reading one book per month can help you become a better recruiter, seller or professional in any other field.
The Basic Agent
Business In A Box
Replacing the brick and mortar store front of yesterday with a virtual online presence with websites to direct new and existing clients giving you professional visibility as well as a professional email, your new address. Along with replacing the paper ads of old with multimedia advertising, filing cabinets and rolodexes with our Virtual Office Suite (VOS) system. Give us a call and let people know your open for business.
Federal & Postal Service
We have a combined 40 years of experience in this very gratifying market. You have the opportunity to sit down with employees who need your guidance in understanding their benefits. Once you have completed your training our software will walk you through the sales process.
Both the Final Expense and Medicare markets have one glaring asset in common. Size. The most recent statistic on aging in American has the population hitting age 65 at a rate of 10,000 per day. This trend is expected to continue over the next few decades.
To build a genuine book of business and be successful in the Insurance industry you need a strong basis for residual income. After a few years in the Medicare market we can help you build a six-figure residual income salary that allows you the freedom to sell other products if you choose. Our tools, coaching and training will help you achieve your financial goals.
The Agent's Edge
Every client’s needs are different, and every agent needs an edge. With Apex Insurance Group, you get just the edge you need. With over 85 carriers and 250 Life products, you can be confident that you have the best product for your client’s needs.
With access to back-office support on case management, cutting-edge agent tools, and powerful marketing programs, you can focus on writing business while we take care of business. Explore the tools and resources that can take your business to the next level: