PICK YOUR LANE
Business in a Box
Business is a Box, is a great way to create a professional on-line presence. Elegant and affordable only from Apex Insurance Group.
- Professional public website
- Online, hands off selling platform
- Professional email
- Back office desktop
- Your blog and identify
Built with the agent in mind, yet superb for customer use. Agents earn while driving prospects to the site for self-enrollment.
Federal & Postal
There are plenty of reasons why the federal\Postal Service market is a grand opportunity. Here are just a few:
- Working with the largest group plan in the country
- Over 2,000,000 employees to assist
- Group Life policies that out price themselves
- Set up payroll deductions on life products
- Become the go to person in your area
- Work your own schedule
- Remote and virtual sales possibilities
- Federal and Postal benefits training
- Professional Designation upon completion
- Free leads
The final expense market is huge and continues to go with the baby boomer generation coming of age. Pays well and fast. Consider these points for working this market:
- Generous 1st Year Commissions
- Pairs well with Medicare Market
- Leads to cross selling opportunities
- Simplified Issue – No Exams
- Fills a recognized need
- One Call Close
- Great Phone Sales Product
- Quick Issue - Fast Pay
- Quality leads and Software
- Work on your time and schedule
11 Reasons to Sell Medicare Advantage with Apex Insurance Group:
- About 10,000 people a day enroll in Medicare
- Agents Paid Directly From Insurance Company
- Some Products Pay Lifetime Commissions
- Independent not Captive – Your Book of Business
- We Earn Your Loyalty
- You Are Vested From Day One
- Top Agent Level Commissions
- Leads – Website – Virtual Sales Platform
- Back Office Support and Training
Quoting and enrollment platform (CRM)
Provider Look Up and RX Look Up Tools
- Wednesday, November 4th, 2pm cst - After 25 years working in the insurance industry many agents have come and gone. What causes failure in the industry, is generally rejection. However, if the job were easy it would pay minimum wage, and everyone could do it. Apex Insurance Group will look at WHY AGENTS FAIL.
Surprise others and be that agent who does not quit. Join us!
- Wednesday, December 2nd, 2pm cst - Today insurance agents need to have access to a variety of products, services, ideas, and concepts. No longer is there a life insurance agent, auto agent, retirement planner, and health insurance agent. Apex Insurance Group looks at the concept of selling across multiple fields.
- Wednesday, November 25th, 2pm cst - There is a story of a Turkey desiring to be able to fly to the treetops. A Bull said…, well you will have to join our webinar to fine out the rest of the story.
- Wednesday, November 18th, 2pm cst - What sucks and blows? WRONG. Let’s take a look at a product which serves two purposes. When someone has limited cash and needs a place to start, Apex Insurance Group has just the thing.
Join us for this concept for increased customer protection and agent production.
- Wednesday, November 4th, 2pm cst - Many agents try to be like ____, instead of being _____. Did you catch that? The ole proverb of “don’t watch the clock; do what it does, keep going” is wise indeed. It is easy to get lost in the mechanics of the action.
Apex Insurance Group digs into the actions needed to keep running.
- Wednesday, October 28st, 2pm cst - Apex Insurance Group pokes around the fringes of Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP). We will look at the way NLP will influence your selling capability. The concept of Non-manipulative sales helps to let the prospects walk themselves through the buying process.
Great insurance Salespeople are among the most highly paid professionals in American society, and they are very important to the economy. Why, then, do so few people respect insurance sales as a career? Agent turnover is higher in sales than in most occupations. Most college students when asked about a career in sales? say they don’t want to be a salesperson!
- Although NOT a webinar, Apex Insurance Group offers The Basic Agent channel on YouTube to help agents navigate the often confusing insurance business. Click and 'Subscribe', you will be glad you did.
The Apex Insurance Group weekly webinars are now uploaded to our YouTube channel. Just click the 'button' and select the video.
Business In A Box
Replacing the brick and mortar store front of yesterday with a virtual online presence with websites to direct new and existing clients giving you professional visibility as well as a professional email, your new address. Along with replacing the paper ads of old with multimedia advertising, filing cabinets and rolodexes with our Virtual Office Suite (VOS) system. Give us a call and let people know your open for business.
Federal & Postal Service
We have a combined 40 years of experience in this very gratifying market. You have the opportunity to sit down with employees who need your guidance in understanding their benefits. Once you have completed your training our software will walk you through the sales process.
Both the Final Expense and Medicare markets have one glaring asset in common. Size. The most recent statistic on aging in American has the population hitting age 65 at a rate of 10,000 per day. This trend is expected to continue over the next few decades.
To build a genuine book of business and be successful in the Insurance industry you need a strong basis for residual income. After a few years in the Medicare market we can help you build a six-figure residual income salary that allows you the freedom to sell other products if you choose. Our tools, coaching and training will help you achieve your financial goals.
The Agent's Edge
Every client’s needs are different, and every agent needs an edge. With Apex Insurance Group, you get just the edge you need. With over 85 carriers and 250 Life products, you can be confident that you have the best product for your client’s needs.
With access to back-office support on case management, cutting-edge agent tools, and powerful marketing programs, you can focus on writing business while we take care of business. Explore the tools and resources that can take your business to the next level:
A Little About Us
Learn what makes us one of the most trusted and respected insurance field marketing organizations in business.
I have known and worked with and for John Sanders of Apex Insurance Group for over 15 years. Any organization that he is a part of is first and foremost geared towards enabling and assisting financial professionals to have the greatest opportunity to be successful. He is the most “selfless” person I have ever known in the industry. Apex Insurance group is an agency that will work with both the novice and the seasoned professional and in both cases, bring great value to your career. There are so many agencies ‘out there’ that only want to recruit you and do nothing for you but reap the benefit of an override on the work that you do. Apex will provide you with top dollar commissions and amazing support to build your personal book of business. I strongly recommend anyone who is looking to enhance their career to work with John Sanders and Apex Insurance Group.
I am extremely pleased with the level of service and timely responses I receive from the agency directors in dealing with my clients concerns and questions. I have been affiliated with The Benefit Coordinators for over 5 years and they are the best of the best. John, Ron and their team have extensive Federal and Postal employee benefit knowledge and if they don’t know the answer, they will find it for you with their large nation wide network of experts. Their main concern is education and it shows with how well they equip their agents and making sure the right information is getting to the federal and postal employee.
As a new agent, I’ve found Apex Insurance Group to offer:
- Easy to use training materials
- Thorough and patient advisement
- Extremely knowledgeable on their specialty market; Federal Employee Benefits
- Truly caring about the knowledge and product availability of their agents
- Quick response timeSimply, they are “THE BEST PEOPLE EVER”
Once you partner with Apex you can accelerate any type of business you care to do with ease, the back office help is outstanding and there are on-line build tools for any impairment for insurance you can think of and if you need more personal assistance (talking to a human) that is as easy as picking up the phone. I have worked in the federal market along with Apex Insurance Group for many years they have given me great support as well. Providing first-hand help in the federal market in marketing, building relationships with federal employees as well as unions and associations.