Check out WHAT’S THE DEAL to the right. If we may things clear, then let’s chat further. Fair?
Check out WHAT’S THE DEAL to the left. If we may things clear, then let’s chat further. Fair?
I have known and worked with and for John Sanders of Apex Insurance Group for over 15 years. Any organization that he is a part of is first and foremost geared towards enabling and assisting financial professionals to have the greatest opportunity to be successful. He is the most “selfless” person I have ever known in the industry. Apex Insurance group is an agency that will work with both the novice and the seasoned professional and in both cases, bring great value to your career. There are so many agencies ‘out there’ that only want to recruit you and do nothing for you but reap the benefit of an override on the work that you do. Apex will provide you with top dollar commissions and amazing support to build your personal book of business. I strongly recommend anyone who is looking to enhance their career to work with John Sanders and Apex Insurance Group.
I am extremely pleased with the level of service and timely responses I receive from the agency directors in dealing with my clients concerns and questions. I have been affiliated with The Benefit Coordinators for over 5 years and they are the best of the best. John, Ron and their team have extensive Federal and Postal employee benefit knowledge and if they don’t know the answer, they will find it for you with their large nation wide network of experts. Their main concern is education and it shows with how well they equip their agents and making sure the right information is getting to the federal and postal employee.
As a new agent, I’ve found Apex Insurance Group to offer:
- Easy to use training materials
- Thorough and patient advisement
- Extremely knowledgeable on their specialty market; Federal Employee Benefits
- Truly caring about the knowledge and product availability of their agents
- Quick response timeSimply, they are “THE BEST PEOPLE EVER”
Once you partner with Apex you can accelerate any type of business you care to do with ease, the back office help is outstanding and there are on-line build tools for any impairment for insurance you can think of and if you need more personal assistance (talking to a human) that is as easy as picking up the phone. I have worked in the federal market along with Apex Insurance Group for many years they have given me great support as well. Providing first-hand help in the federal market in marketing, building relationships with federal employees as well as unions and associations.
- Wednesday, March 9th, 2pm cst - Medicare Advantage enrollment has grown rapidly over the past decade, and Medicare Advantage plans have taken on a larger role in the Medicare program. In 2020, nearly four in ten of all Medicare beneficiaries are enrolled in Medicare Advantage plans; this rate has steadily increased over time. This is nearly 24.1 million Americans. Between 2019 and 2020, total Medicare Advantage enrollment grew by about 2.1 million beneficiaries, or 9 percent – nearly the same growth rate as the prior year.
The Congressional Budget Office (CBO) projects that the share of all Medicare beneficiaries enrolled in Medicare Advantage plans will rise to about 51 percent by 2030.
- Wednesday, March 2nd, 2pm cst - Apex Insurance Group takes a look at the Medicare marketing opportunity. For many agents looking at the Medicare may be an excellent opportunity. With nearly 11,000 adults turning 65 each day. Wow, that is a lot of prospects.
- Wednesday, February 23rd, 2pm cst - Are you looking for more leads? Let Apex Insurance Group show you what we offer.
We will share some insights we've learned while working in insurance industry. This will help give you an edge when it comes to finding clients and getting your phone ringing off the hook!
- Wednesday, February 16th, 2pm cst - Let's face it, people always need a laywer! Traffic tickets, rental agreements, doctor bills, wills, trusts, Identity theft, and the list continues. Get legal advice when you need it most. We offer a product to agents providing an entire team of expert lawyers who are available to assist whenever life’s unexpected events arise. With the plan, there is comfort knowing you are proactively protecting your future.
- Wednesday, February 9th, 2pm cst - Apex Insurance Group now offers to producers The Budget Investigator. This FREE tool is offered to prospects and when used can significantly improve the financial position of recipients. Help your prospects, so they can become clients. This is a wonderful and unique tool for 2022!
- Wednesday, February 2nd, 2pm cst - Apex Insurance Group looks at the trend of prospects NOT answering the phone. We ask, why not have them contact you! Let's get your prospects calling you for help. Power Your Profession mailing application increases your ROI by targeting your exact prospect. Don't waste money prospecting outside your perfect customer.
- Wednesday, January 26th, 2pm cst - At Apex Insurance Group we've got a great business idea and we are ready to help you get started. But before you can launch, there's one crucial step let's build a landing page! Is creating a landing page (and all that goes with it) is scaring you? Don't worry we will explain it all in this webcast. No work and no worries, but you will be the winner.
The Basic Agent
Business In A Box
Replacing the brick and mortar store front of yesterday with a virtual online presence with websites to direct new and existing clients giving you professional visibility as well as a professional email, your new address. Along with replacing the paper ads of old with multimedia advertising, filing cabinets and rolodexes with our Virtual Office Suite (VOS) system. Give us a call and let people know your open for business.
Federal & Postal Service
We have a combined 40 years of experience in this very gratifying market. You have the opportunity to sit down with employees who need your guidance in understanding their benefits. Once you have completed your training our software will walk you through the sales process.
Both the Final Expense and Medicare markets have one glaring asset in common. Size. The most recent statistic on aging in American has the population hitting age 65 at a rate of 10,000 per day. This trend is expected to continue over the next few decades.
To build a genuine book of business and be successful in the Insurance industry you need a strong basis for residual income. After a few years in the Medicare market we can help you build a six-figure residual income salary that allows you the freedom to sell other products if you choose. Our tools, coaching and training will help you achieve your financial goals.
The Agent's Edge
Every client’s needs are different, and every agent needs an edge. With Apex Insurance Group, you get just the edge you need. With over 85 carriers and 250 Life products, you can be confident that you have the best product for your client’s needs.
With access to back-office support on case management, cutting-edge agent tools, and powerful marketing programs, you can focus on writing business while we take care of business. Explore the tools and resources that can take your business to the next level: