- Wednesday, July 29th, 2020 @ 2pm cst - Apex Insurance Group looks at the position of the individual agent. It is all about the money.
In life and in insurance you are either a player or a spectator. Your butt will either be in the bleachers or on the bench. You will either pay or be paid, YOUR CHOICE!
Further, in any job, will you make things happen or will you watch it happen - YOUR CHOICE! Let Apex Insurance Group help you MAKE THINGS HAPPEN.
- Wednesday, July 22th, 2020 @ 2pm cst - Apex Insurance Group cover the topic of Lightening Issue term insurance. Talk about FAST ISSUE. Coverage up to $100,000.
Lightning Issue Term Life is a convenient and affordable way to help cover your family’s financial obligations in the event of an untimely death.
Don't miss this webinar!
- Wednesday, July 15th @ 2pm CST - Apex Insurance Group will discuss the important steps a client must look at while proceeding into retirement. This is one of life's most important journey. An intelligent and understanding guide will make the process much easier.
An overview of products, needs and conversation topics you need to have with your existing and new clients.
- Although NOT a webinar, Apex Insurance Group offers The Basic Agent channel on YouTube to help agents navigate the often confusing insurance business. Click and 'Subscribe', you will be glad you did.
- RECORDED - Apex Insurance Group will explain the Final Expense Marketplace. This is a broad overview of this ever expanding market. It is a moneymaker!
Final expense insurance is designed to cover the bills that your loved ones will face after your death. These costs will include medical bills and funeral expenses.As a reminder, final expense insurance is also known as burial insurance and as such even bare-bones funerals can cost thousands of dollars.
- RECORDED - The federal\Postal Service is everywhere, whether using our brand, TBC, or on your own this is an often-overlooked opportunity. The numbers of employees are astounding!
Good income, pension, supplemental retirement, and health insurance. There is still an opportunity for supplements!
- RECORDED - Apex Insurance Group will review the concept of developing a success template for your insurance practice. The consistent use use of routine approach will add the measure of professional many agents often seek.
Learning what you should know to become a habit.
- RECORDED - Apex Insurance Group looks at the business of technology. Specifically looking at the value of websites, business email, and social media. These items are truly important.
We will look at facts, not fact news. Agent Partner, John Sanders, often refers to these things as the voodoo sciences. Failure to understand and adapt will ensure you are left behind.
Like it or not the future will or will not include you!
- RECORDED - Apex Insurance Group is proud to offer the Legacy Armour to producers of our organization.
Legacy Armour will guard client information until loved ones are in need of it.Legacy planning is made easy with the help of you, the legacy consultant.
Working to secure your current and future sales, what a superb tool for your success.
- RECORDED - Apex Insurance Group and Marc Molina, Apex Insurance Group annuity consultant, explore the future of sales in the annuity market. Insurance carrier changes allow for distant selling and changes to other aspects of the marketing of this vital insurance protection products.
Marc Molina – National Speaker and author of Rescue Your Retirement!
- RECORDED - Apex Insurance Group talks about Sagicor Life. This carrier actively markets term, UL, Whole Life, and Annuities products. Their size and positioning in the market allow for them to offer products which could be used to satisfy your clients diversified needs.
Joining us will be, Scott Barnes, Regional Sales Manager and Roberta Rossi, Internal Sales Specialist
Sagicor Life Insurance Company is a full-service life insurance company that is licensed in 45 states, plus the District of Columbia. Sagicor is rated “A-” (Excellent) by A.M. Best Company (4th best out of 16 possible ratings). This rating is based on Sagicor’s financial strength and ability to meet its ongoing obligations.
Sell it for your future success.
Apex Insurance Group
Your Trusted Field Marketing Organization (FMO Insurance)
Apex Insurance Group is a leading insurance field marketing organization. Savvy agents and premier agencies nationwide trust us to help make the process as efficient and effective as possible. We offer access to a wide range of insurance and retirement products through an extensive carrier network. But we don’t stop there. As your dedicated FMO insurance partner, we also provide an array of marketing tools and services that make managing your business and customer relationships a breeze.
Ready to jumpstart your business? Register today to get started!
The Agent's Edge
Every client’s needs are different, and every agent needs an edge. With Apex Insurance Group, you get just the edge you need. With over 85 carriers and 250 Life products, you can be confident that you have the best product for your client’s needs.
With access to back-office support on case management, cutting-edge agent tools, and powerful marketing programs, you can focus on writing business while we take care of business. Explore the tools and resources that can take your business to the next level:
Define Your Business
Today’s clients are bombarded with internet and radio ads selling term products. We need to stand apart from the tech insurance companies by reminding clients what we bring to the table. Through a range of professional tools and services, we can help you even the playing field. Build a powerful, personal touch and showcase a sincere desire to find the best product for your clients and their families.
Business In A Box - From Submission To Commission
We’ve got your business covered—all of it. That’s our concept at Apex Insurance Group. We bring the best of all tools from carriers to IMO’s and put them in one place. From quote engines to lead systems, marketing software to CRM’s, we make it easy to jumpstart a new business or breathe new life into your existing campaigns. View our “business in a box” model for a snapshot of all services we provide:
It’s About Relationships
Over the years, we’ve had the pleasure of meeting and working with some of the finest people in the industry. After a combined 40 years in the insurance business, we are proud to say that we have nurtured lasting relationships with some of the best independent marketing organizations (IMO’s) and most major carriers. We have invested thousands of dollars and hours in agents, software and lead systems, all while running our own agencies and those of other companies.
We look forward to meeting you and building a powerful partnership. Let us put our experience to work for you.
A Little About Us
Learn what makes us one of the most trusted and respected insurance field marketing organizations in business.
I have known and worked with and for John Sanders of Apex Insurance Group for over 15 years. Any organization that he is a part of is first and foremost geared towards enabling and assisting financial professionals to have the greatest opportunity to be successful. He is the most “selfless” person I have ever known in the industry. Apex Insurance group is an agency that will work with both the novice and the seasoned professional and in both cases, bring great value to your career. There are so many agencies ‘out there’ that only want to recruit you and do nothing for you but reap the benefit of an override on the work that you do. Apex will provide you with top dollar commissions and amazing support to build your personal book of business. I strongly recommend anyone who is looking to enhance their career to work with John Sanders and Apex Insurance Group.
I am extremely pleased with the level of service and timely responses I receive from the agency directors in dealing with my clients concerns and questions. I have been affiliated with The Benefit Coordinators for over 5 years and they are the best of the best. John, Ron and their team have extensive Federal and Postal employee benefit knowledge and if they don’t know the answer, they will find it for you with their large nation wide network of experts. Their main concern is education and it shows with how well they equip their agents and making sure the right information is getting to the federal and postal employee.
As a new agent, I’ve found Apex Insurance Group to offer:
- Easy to use training materials
- Thorough and patient advisement
- Extremely knowledgeable on their specialty market; Federal Employee Benefits
- Truly caring about the knowledge and product availability of their agents
- Quick response timeSimply, they are “THE BEST PEOPLE EVER”
Once you partner with Apex you can accelerate any type of business you care to do with ease, the back office help is outstanding and there are on-line build tools for any impairment for insurance you can think of and if you need more personal assistance (talking to a human) that is as easy as picking up the phone. I have worked in the federal market along with Apex Insurance Group for many years they have given me great support as well. Providing first-hand help in the federal market in marketing, building relationships with federal employees as well as unions and associations.