- Wednesday, November 3rd, 2pm cst - You’re an insurance professional. So, it is time to market yourself as that kind of professional. Join Laura Ricksecker, our agent marketing genius, into the tools which will leave you memorable. Afterall, if your client DO NOT remember you, they will seek to remember someone else.
- Wednesday, October 27th, 2pm cst - Apex Insurance Group offers an inflation proof, growing marketplace. The Benefit Coordinators is an expert in the knowledge of benefits for the federal employee. Tied with this expert knowledge is the ability to provide supplemental products to fill the gap in the benefits.
This webinar will explore the reason why and the potential of this underserved market.
- Wednesday, October 20th, 2pm cst - Apex Insurance Group wants ever agent to succeed. Yet, how can they without branding and marketing? Consider this, your identiity is more than a website, a logo, and a business card. Join us for a deeper dive into understanding proper steps in this important part of an agents operation.
- Wednesday, October 13th, 2pm cst - Apex Insurance Group offers final expense insurance. Final expense is a whole life insurance policy that has a small death benefit and is easier to get approved. Leads, scripts, opportunity, and a system for selling final expense insurance. Agents cannot afford to miss this market.
- Wednesday, October 6th, 2pm cst - Consider seling without selling! By using certain methods, An agent can make a sale, rather than trying to force an unwanted product on a customer by high-pressure means. It a process of working with the customer to identify a genuine need and to provide a satisfying solution.
- Wednesday, September 29th, 2pm cst - Apex Insurance Group offers the SAGE Scholars Tuition Rewards program. It is a unique private college savings program. Tuition Rewards Points are like frequent flyer miles - but for college tuition! The Tuition Rewards Points represent the minimum scholarship that an eligible student will receive if and when he or she attends a member school.
- Wednesday, September 22nd, 2pm cst - A drop-ticket allows the Apex Insurance Group agent to submit an application in less than 10 minutes by completing the client's basic information. Once the ticket is submitted, the client will be contacted for a tele-interview to complete the application. This allows you the agent to sell, next, sell, next, sell.....
- Although NOT a webinar, Apex Insurance Group offers The Basic Agent channel on YouTube to help agents navigate the often confusing insurance business. Click and 'Subscribe', you will be glad you did.